People, you have noticed that I’m not enter in my blogs all day and sometimes I reblog things here. It’s because I dont have internet in my house - again! T.T - and I depend of another pc of not-mine.
Very sorry, lovelies….
I didn’t forget our 2nd anniversary, and all this birthmonth, I want to celebrate hearing suggestions for pictures here (asks, [kind] anons, etc)
Opened ask :D
Here is absolutely EVERYTHING we know about TS4 so far!
I added some new stuff, so check it out!
- Aging- The Sims 4 will have all of the same life stages as previous games, Baby, Toddler, Child, Teen, Young Adult, Adult, and Elder. There are no new life stages.
- Multitasking- Sims can eat and talk, exercise and watch TV…nearly any feasible combination of interactions.
- Needs/Motives- No more motive bars. Each need is either green, yellow or red (requires immediate attention).
- Group Controls- Sims can form groups of up to six Sims. Groups can perform group interactions. Sims don’t have to all be standing or doing the same thing in a group. Sims will turn their heads and their upper body during conversations.
- Emotional States- Within each of the emotional states – including happy, sad, inspired and depressed, among others – are a range of nuances that will unlock contextual actions. Sad Sims might be inspired to paint something depressing, while angry Sims might have extra drive when working out! Mood influences Sim behavior and animation as well- the way the Sim gets out of bed, walks, talks, and interacts with other Sims are all affected by mood. There will be 15 emotional states in the base game.
- Angry – Enraged – Furious
- Flirty – Passionate
- Happy – Elated
- Neutral (Default)
- Sad – Depressed
- Emotionally Triggered Abilities- Sad Sims do poorly at work, unless they are writers. Flirty Sims can dim the lights by clapping their hands. Emotions are like temporary traits. Emotions can be triggered by dreams!
- Create-A-Sim- Like molding clay, but not as messy. Jewelry is completely free from clothing. Body shape is genetic. Clothing can be unlocked by completing certain tasks and achievements. For everything else, click here to watch a demo of the new CAS!
- Buy Mode- Furniture can be purchased through an Ikea-like catalogue, offering a range of items that directly influence how a Sim feels within the environment. You can drag and drop an entire room set and it will adjust to the size of the room dynamically. Furniture can be unlocked by completing certain tasks and achievements.
- Build Mode- Just as in the new CAS, you will be able to place a room and drag it around and shape it easily. The new “blocks” system allows for extreme flexibility. You just plop down rooms and pull them apart and shape them as you please. You don’t need to plan a house beforehand; more flexible, and requires less time and patience. You can adjust the pitch, curvature and overhand of roofs! Still no curved walls. Automatic window tool.
- Furniture Influence on Mood- An inspirational painting could boost the creativity of a Sim, while a room decorated with many romantic objects will make Sims feel “flirty”. However, just one romantic candle will not dramatically affect the mood of a Sim…it is more about the overall tone of the room.
- Relationship System- Instead of one relationship bar that slowly increases from friendship to romance, TS4 now has two concurrent bars- romance and friendship. It will be much easier to stay friends with a Sim without delving into romantic territory. This also opens up the possibility for “soul mates”, or two Sims that have maxed out friendship and romance bars!
- Aspiration System- Sims can have an unlimited number of Aspirations, which feature intermediate goals along the way and wide-reaching progression branches. Once a Sim completes an Aspiration, they’ll get the corresponding Aspiration Trait that goes along with it. A Sim that becomes a master chef, for example, will get a cooking-based Aspiration Trait.”
- Whims- A short-term goal for your Sim, like playing chess or mixing a drink (The Sims 2: Wants – The Sims 3: Wishes). Grants Aspiration Points.
- Traits- Some new, some old. Five trait slots and one for primary aspiration. Traits can be unlocked by completing certain tasks and achievements. The only confirmed traits so far are mopey, hot-headed, sociopath and peppy!
- Active Careers- The core game system allows for events where players can go out and play through certain parts of their Sim’s career. Again, you’ll be interacting with other Sims as well to move up the career ladder.
- Vibrant Neighborhoods– Chose among brilliant and diverse lots for your Sims to live in. Vivid visuals bring your Sim’s home to life. The new neighborhood looks a lot like the Southern US, but more stylized and charming.
- Memories- Sims will remember past outfits, relationships and experiences. These memories will have a significant effect on their behavior and mood.
- Sound Design- The game has over half a million sound files, and the sound system has gotten a technical overhaul. Sound now has direction; a Sim with his back facing the camera will sound a little muffled when he speaks. Music and sound will even be different depending on the shape of the room. Basically, TS4 has acoustics.
- Animation- Sims no longer pause in-between animations or look like robots when sitting in a chair. Everything is fluid and natural. Subtle but effective. Sims can perform most interactions standing or sitting (you can sit on a bed and eat).
- Path System- Sims in crowded spaces will maneuver around each other. Sims can pass each other on stairs. A hundred Sims can pass each other without a single one getting stuck. Similarly, a hundred Sims can all walk through a single doorway at once without anyone being stuck, stamping their foot, or canceling the interaction.
- Skill System- Skills are split into three categories: Focus (logic, cooking), Inspiration (painting, writing, bartending), and Energize (athletic). Around 10 skills in base game. Some more skills are piano, guitar, violin, gardening (which is much more complex in TS4), social, writing, painting, dating, and exercise.
- Sim Health- Sims naturally change over time. Eat too much and/or never exercise, you’ll get fat. Eat healthy food and work out, you’ll lose weight and/or maintain health. Sims will notice gaining/losing weight.
- Events- For example, a Sim can host a singles event, and invite all the single Sims in the neighbourhood to a party. Or as a chef, a Sim can attend a special event dinner.
- Special Objects- Cowplant, rocket ship, voodoo doll, cupcake maker, cars, painting easel, punching bag, and more!
Features that are NOT in the game:
- Going to work with Sims
- Height customization
- Hair growth and animation
- Unlimited levels in build mode (TS4 has three-floor limit)
- Hair and skin tone customization (all of hair is one color, you must choose from pre-set color options, cannot dye or highlight, skin tones are also pre-set colors)
- Gradual aging
Wayyyyy too cute
The Sims 14th Anniversary: Redeem The Sims 3 Town Life Stuff
We’re celebrating The Sims 14th Anniversary today! To start it off, Maxis is offering a free gift…
Happy Bday yearrrrrr!